Christ United Methodist Church reaches out to the world at large through . . .
- support for national and international United Methodist projects
- work at homeless shelters
- support for the Howard County Advocacy Group Against Slavery & Trafficking HoCoAGAST (UMW Sponsored programs)
- support for the Howard County Food Bank.
- response to local national and global crises.
- FISH of Laurel/Elizabeth House, locally feeding the hungry
We respond to national and international United Methodist projects through our World Service Offering and through church agencies such as the United Methodist Commission on Relief.